LE BELLETY classified chalet ****
Chalet in Nevache, le Roubion, France
- 5 People
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Accommodates: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property Type: Chalet
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
Baby bath Baby crib Babysitter recommendation
- Coffee Maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Free Cleaning
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Kids Friendly
- Bed Linens/Towels
No single-use plastic No single-use toiletries Organic food & beverages
- Parking Included
- Private Car Park
- Satellite Or Cable
- Shared Car Park
- Smoke detector
- Smoking Forbidden
- Washing Machine
- Show more
Authentic larch chalet from 2016 classified ****, the Bellety invites you to serenity in an intimate and cosy setting, with all modern comforts.
In the heart of one of the most beautiful valleys of the French Alps, in Névache, the last village of the Clarée Valley, come and enjoy all the comfort of this beautiful chalet of 2-5 places... 2 mountain-style bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and a cosy living room with its soapstone wood stove. Summer and winter alike, the quietness of its beautiful landscaped terrace will seduce you. Take full advantage of the open panorama on the peaks of the Clarée while having lunch there.
You will find in the DRC :
- An entrance with cupboard,
- A separate toilet,
- A bathroom with shower, sink and washing machine,
- A fully equipped kitchen with dining area friendly. Fully equipped kitchen with Refrigerator + Oven + Microwave oven + Dishwasher + Raclette machine + Fondue machine + Toaster + kettle.
- A Living room of more than 20m2 with sofa and wood stove RIKA soapstone (wood provided) + LED TV 102 cm.
You will find on the first floor:
- A bedroom of 15m2 with 2 beds (2 beds 80 * 200 with the possibility of making a double bed 160), this room is equipped with a small living room with balcony facing east.
- A room of 20m2 with 3 beds of 90*200.
The BELLETY has a terrace facing South of 16 m2 with deckchairs + garden tables and chairs (possibility to eat outside).
Access to the terrace is direct through the south-facing French window and a small gate allows you to enjoy the wooded garden.
On your arrival in the Chalet,
- Your beds will be made (sheets provided): please specify the composition of the rooms ... possibility of double beds (180/200) or single beds (90/200),
- You will find household linen (tea towels, apron) in the kitchen,
- You will have at your disposal in the bathroom, towels, sheets and bath mats. During your stay, we offer you a towel change and regular cleaning.
- You will also be able to have your breakfast nearby at the rate of 15 € per person per day.
- Firewood and lighters are provided except during the low season when a fixed price of 10 € per week will be applied.
- Your chalet is equipped with WIFI, you will find the access codes at your arrival in the welcome document.
- You have a reserved car park. If you wish, depending on availability, we can offer you a garage.
For information, in very low season, your EDF consumption is to be paid in addition.
Our friends animals are not accepted. Thank you for your understanding!
Please note that stays are from Sunday to Sunday.
We look forward to seeing you soon at our place,
Agnès and Didier
- BONET Y. By
- BERTET-DELANAUD H. By
- Lionel T. By
- LAFFOND M. By
- Alain B. By
- FERRONNIERE M. By
- DIDIER M. By
- PERSET L. By
- CARLIER P. By
- Sébastien M. By
- FRIEDBERGER M. By