LE LONGET, classified chalet ****
Chalet in Nevache, le Roubion, France
- 7 People
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Accommodates: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: Chalet
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
Baby bath Baby crib Babysitter recommendation
- Coffee Maker
- Free Cleaning
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Kids Friendly
- Bed Linens/Towels
No single-use plastic No single-use toiletries Organic food & beverages
- Parking Included
- Private Car Park
- Satellite Or Cable
- Smoke detector
- Smoking Forbidden
- Washing Machine
- Show more
Authentic larch chalet built in 2016, the Longet **** will seduce you with its cosy and cosy interior of 120m2 facing Les Cerces, Vallée Clarée.
From its terrace and lounge, Le Longet offers you a sumptuous view of the Cerces Massif and the Upper Clarée Valley. Summer and winter alike, its mountain atmosphere, its fully equipped kitchen, its three bedrooms, two bathrooms and its Ollaire stone stove will allow you to spend a stay with family, friends or simply as a couple and recharge your batteries in the heart of one of the most beautiful valleys of the Alps.
You will find in the DRC :
- An entrance with airlock and storage,
- A separate toilet,
- A bathroom with shower, sink and washing machine,
- A lingerie with dryer.
- A large kitchen open to the living room with spacious dining area and friendly. Kitchen equipped with Fridge + Oven + Microwave oven + Dishwasher + Raclette machine + Fondue machine + toaster + kettle.
- Living room of 40m2 with 2 sofas, 2 armchairs, wood stove RIKA soapstone (wood provided) + LED TV 102 cm.
You will find on the first floor:
- Two bedrooms of 16 and 13 m2 with 2 beds (2 beds 90*200 with the possibility of making a double bed 180), bedroom with balcony: panorama on the upper valley of the Clarée.
- A room of 14m2 with 3 beds of 90*200 (with the possibility of making a double bed in 180),
- A bathroom with shower and sink
- A separate toilet
Le LONGET has a 30 m2 terrace facing south with deckchairs + garden tables and chairs (possibility to eat outside).
Access to the terrace is direct through the south-facing French window and a small gate allows you to enjoy the wooded garden.
On your arrival in the Chalet,
- Your beds will be made (sheets provided): please specify the composition of the rooms ... possibility of double beds (180/200) or single beds (90/200),
- You will find household linen (tea towels, apron) in the kitchen,
- You will have at your disposal in the bathroom, towels, sheets and bath mats. During your stay, we offer you a towel change and regular cleaning.
- You will also be able to have your breakfast nearby at the rate of 15 € per person per day.
- Firewood and lighters are provided except during the low season when a fixed price of 10 € per week will be applied.
- Your chalet is equipped with WIFI, you will find the access codes at your arrival in the welcome document.
- You have a reserved car park. If you wish, depending on availability, we can offer you a garage.
For information, in very low season, your EDF consumption is to be paid in addition.
Please note that stays are from Sunday to Sunday.
Our friends animals are not accepted. Thank you for your understanding!
We look forward to seeing you soon at our place,
Agnès and Didier
- MIANO C. By
- NOLAN J. By
- Perichon By
- BALAT E. By
- Mr e. By
- SAUVAGET S. By
- BERTET-DELANAUD H. By
- Perichon By
- Sylvie R. By
- Jordi C. By
- Jacqueline A. By
- Guylaine S. By
- Milochau F. By
- Helen W. By
- DIrk O. By