How to get to Nevache?By car :
- from the South : RN 94 Gap / Briançon then direction Névache
- from the North : RN 91 Grenoble / Col du Lautaret (+33 492 244 444) / Briançon then RN 94 towards Névache or via the Maurienne (see below)
- by the Maurienne, take the Fréjus Tunnel (+33 479 202 600) then exit immediately at the Tunnel exit at Bardonnecchia then follow the direction of France Col de l'Echelle in summer only or stay on the motorway until Oulx then follow the direction of Francia Col de Montgenèvre in winter.
- from Italy, take direction Turin then Val de Suza then Badonnecchia then Col de l'Echelle in summer only, Oulx then Col de Montgenèvre summer/winter.
By train :
- The night train from Paris arrives in Briancon. From there you can take the Résalp shuttle (please book on +33 492 204 750) or rent a car (Avis location Briancon 04 92 21 23 94).
- The TGV to Oulx in Italy, then take the Résalp shuttle (please book on +33 492 204 750).
By plane :
- Turin Cazelle airport, then train to Oulx and shuttle to Résalp (please reserve at +33 492 204 750) or car rental.
- Lyon St Exupéry airport then TVG to Oulx then shuttle to Résalp (please reserve at +33 492 204 750) or car rental.